KMT-01-R3 DOOHICKEY® KEY TOOL- Black
KMT-01-R3 DOOHICKEY® KEY TOOL- Black
Please click size to check availability:
Made of durable stainless steel, the Nite Ize DoohicKey features a half-dozen tools that do everything from tighten bolts and screws to open a bottle of refreshment, all in a simple key tool that fits in the palm of your hand. On one end of the DoohicKey is a sturdy carabiner clip, allowing you to attach keys to it, or attach the DoohicKey itself to any loop or ring. Opposite the clip is an etched ruler for on-the-spot measurements, and the carabiner opening is strategically shaped to function as a wrench. On the other end, the DoohicKey features a bottle opener, a flat head screwdriver, and a box cutter. With a streamlined, clever design that makes it easy to carry, attach, remove, and reattach, it's always as at-hand as it is handy.
- Key-sized multi-tool that easily attaches to an existing key chain or strap
- Secure Stainless Steel construction
- A variety of useful tools in a compact, easy to use design
- Features the following tools: Box Cutter, Bottle Opener, Wrench (1/4"", 5/16"", and 3/8""), Ruler (inches and centimeters), and Flat Head Screw Driver
- Available in Black or Stainless
- TSA Friendly
- Size: 2.6"" x 0.7"" x 0.1"" | 64.8mm x 17.2mm x 2.5mm
- Weight: 0.4oz | 12g
THANK YOU for shopping with Extreme Biker Leather.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR SIZING CHARTS
PLEASE NOTE: Important FYI facts to buying that right jacket, vest or chap
Leather traditionally runs a size small!
- Putting vest over jacket? – look at how much padding your jacket has - do not go by its size
- Ladies leather can run two sizes smaller – measure your chest size!
- Chaps fit by thigh size - Length can be cut as needed
Read below for further information that help explain best fit for different body types:
If you are unsure on right fit for you, please call the store for assistance!
As bikers, we will help fit you into the right Leather apparel because we know what questions to ask.
Some more facts about the actual fit or size that you may need ~
When deciding on the style you are interested in, consider your body type, weight and measurements.
Some very important tips!
Ask yourself these following questions :
- Are you going to put your vest over your jacket?
- Do you like to put patches on your vest or jacket?
- Do you like collars or leather to touch your neck?
- Do you ride long distance? or night ride?
- Do you want a clean look or are pockets, etc ok?
- Do you like to wear heavy tops when you ride?
- Do you like black or brown leather? Braid or fringe?
- How much do you want to spend?
- How much do you value your skin? (High quality protection and platinum leathers or gear can be costly, but always worth it!!!)
- Do you need tall sizes? (very hard to fit long arms - we have suggestions)
- Ladies, do you like your lower back exposed when you lean forward?
If you said no - than look for longer jackets.
- Do you care for your leather at the end of seasons? (Find your local dry cleaner who specializes in leather conditioning)
When choosing a Helmet - we only suggest DOT helmets
(customers who choose non-DOT take responsibility for themselves)
review this helmet info page - remember to click back! http://obairlann.net/reaper/motorcycle/beginner/helmets.html
Full Face - never had one? Look at a modular first - less claustrophobic.
3/4 - a lighter style similar to Full Face without chin protection
Shorty's - the most popular (ps - if it says the thinnest DOT - steer away
**Measure your actual hat size this will help to find the correct fit.
All the above will help to steer you to the right fit and leather for you!
STILL NOT SURE? FEEL FREE TO CALL THE STORE -
585-482-7260 during business hours.