P6312 Daddy's Boy Patch
P6312 Daddy's Boy Patch
Please click size to check availability:
Daddy's Boy Patch
Daddy's Boy Patch measures 4x1.5 inches and is Embroidered in Black / White. The Small Patch can be sewn on or ironed on to clothing. You should sew patches on to leather jackets or vests. Refrain from ironing on patches to nylon or leather material. The correct iron on temperature is 270 degrees Fahrenheit. If you are using a household iron you should press down for 30 seconds. If you are using a heat press 12 seconds is sufficient. The patch features clean cut embroidered borders which will make it easy to sew on. We cannot recommend an iron setting which will yield you 270 degrees temperature. You can use a frying pan thermometer to find the correct setting of your iron. The temperature setting is very important. Plus or minus 10 degrees of variation is acceptable. But you should never go over 280 degrees Fahrenheit when ironing on the patch. Anything under 260 will also not activate the glue properly. The recommended 270 degrees Fahrenheit setting applies to all our iron on patches. We cannot speak for other manufacturers though. We spend the extra dime to use Japanese brand glue which works very well if applied at the right temperature.
- 4x1.5 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
THANK YOU for shopping with Extreme Biker Leather.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR SIZING CHARTS
PLEASE NOTE: Important FYI facts to buying that right jacket, vest or chap
Leather traditionally runs a size small!
- Putting vest over jacket? – look at how much padding your jacket has - do not go by its size
- Ladies leather can run two sizes smaller – measure your chest size!
- Chaps fit by thigh size - Length can be cut as needed
Read below for further information that help explain best fit for different body types:
If you are unsure on right fit for you, please call the store for assistance!
As bikers, we will help fit you into the right Leather apparel because we know what questions to ask.
Some more facts about the actual fit or size that you may need ~
When deciding on the style you are interested in, consider your body type, weight and measurements.
Some very important tips!
Ask yourself these following questions :
- Are you going to put your vest over your jacket?
- Do you like to put patches on your vest or jacket?
- Do you like collars or leather to touch your neck?
- Do you ride long distance? or night ride?
- Do you want a clean look or are pockets, etc ok?
- Do you like to wear heavy tops when you ride?
- Do you like black or brown leather? Braid or fringe?
- How much do you want to spend?
- How much do you value your skin? (High quality protection and platinum leathers or gear can be costly, but always worth it!!!)
- Do you need tall sizes? (very hard to fit long arms - we have suggestions)
- Ladies, do you like your lower back exposed when you lean forward?
If you said no - than look for longer jackets.
- Do you care for your leather at the end of seasons? (Find your local dry cleaner who specializes in leather conditioning)
When choosing a Helmet - we only suggest DOT helmets
(customers who choose non-DOT take responsibility for themselves)
review this helmet info page - remember to click back! http://obairlann.net/reaper/motorcycle/beginner/helmets.html
Full Face - never had one? Look at a modular first - less claustrophobic.
3/4 - a lighter style similar to Full Face without chin protection
Shorty's - the most popular (ps - if it says the thinnest DOT - steer away
**Measure your actual hat size this will help to find the correct fit.
All the above will help to steer you to the right fit and leather for you!
STILL NOT SURE? FEEL FREE TO CALL THE STORE -
585-482-7260 during business hours.